Discover the North of Portugal, one of the unexplored treasures in Europe, with its wildlife, gorgeous nature, and breathtaking landscapes.
Gerês Kayaking Tour
- Short and easy hikes in natural and rural environment
- Magic and breathtaking landscape spots in Gerês National Park
- Kayak, vest, and all necessary equipment
- Local friendly guide and local experiences
- Photos of the tour
- Part of your ticket goes to help the community that you visit.
- 2 pax 11+ | Price per person
- 3 - 6 pax 11+ | Price per person
A Refreshing and Different View of the Beauty of Gerês
We pick you up from your accommodation in a Land Rover Discovery, and your adventure begins! Our first stop is at the reservoir of Caniçada for an unforgettable kayak trip.
After lunch break, we have some free time to visit the village and explore the people and culture along the way. Enjoy the afternoon at a lagoon, where you can dive into crystal-clear water if you feel up to it. We show you the best places in the area, off the beaten tracks.
This is sure to be your favorite experience in Portugal! Everything is included in your ticket price, so you only have to worry about having a great time.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes adapted to the weather conditions (no slippers or high heels, please)
- Bathing suit and towel (during summer season)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Snacks and water
For the kayaking trip, to know how to swim its mandatory; not advisable for children under 10 years old
- Tips (optional)
- Other expenses and activities not mentioned
- Any kind of worries