Discover the North of Portugal, one of the unexplored treasures in Europe, with its wildlife, gorgeous nature, and breathtaking landscapes.
Gerês Quad Bike Tour
- Short and easy hikes in natural and rural environment
- Magic and breathtaking landscape spots in Gerês National Park
- Quad-bike trail (approx. 1 hour, 2 people per motorbike)
- Local friendly guide and local experiences
- Photos of the tour
- Be a responsible traveler (part of your ticket price goes to help the community that you visit)
- 2 pax All ages
- 3 - 6 pax All ages
Explore Gerês National Park on an ATV Tour
Explore the natural beauty of Gerês National Park in Portugal on an exciting tour through paths and trails that only our local guides know.
We pick you up from your accommodation in a 4×4 comfortable Land Rover Discovery, and your thrilling tour begins!
Enjoy the best of the park on this quad bike tour, on which you visit villages, waterfalls, spots of unique beauty, and get to know the surrounding area of the park better.
Accompanied by your guide, you go through several locations in which often the only access is with this type of vehicle. Open your heart and clear your mind, and be prepared to absorb all the sounds, smells, and natural beauty of Portugal.
Get ready for a breathtaking experience. The price has everything included! This is sure to be the highlight of your vacation to northern Portugal.
- It is compulsory to have a driving license (Cat. B) (subject to specific rules)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes adapted to the weather conditions (no slippers or high heels, please)
- Bathing suit and towel (during summer season)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Tips (optional)
- Other expenses and activities not mentioned
- Any kind of worries